Information provided to Incyte Biosciences International Sàrl, Route de la Corniche 1, 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland (“Incyte”) by you via this website, including information that identifies you, either directly or indirectly (“Personal Data”), will be processed by Incyte Biosciences International Sàrl (in its capacity as Data Controller) to provide you with scientific information in response to your requests for such.
What information about me may be used or shared with others?
The following information, which includes Personal Data, may be collected, used and/or shared with the third parties listed below for the purposes described above:
• Your computer IP address (a unique string of numbers separated by full stops that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network).
What will my Personal Data be used for?
Your Personal Data will be used to provide you with access to the website.
What is the legal basis for using my Personal Data?
Whenever your Personal Data is used, it is done in compliance with the legal basis of your consent.
What other people and organisations may have access to my Personal Data?
Staff and contractors of Incyte (and other companies within the Incyte company group including its parent companies) who are involved in the maintenance of the website.
How will my Personal Data be protected?
Incyte will be the controller of any personal data collected from you (“Data Controller”).
The Data Controller will ensure that they have agreements in place, or other appropriate safeguards to provide your Personal Data with an adequate level of protection.
Your Personal Data will not be made publicly available or shared with others, except to the extent necessary to fulfil the legitimate purpose described above.
For how long may Personal Data be used or shared with others?
Personal Data will be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described above. Your consent is valid unless and until you withdraw it. Personal Data collected from you prior to the withdrawal of your consent may still need to be used to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
What are my privacy rights?
You have the right to review your Personal Data and request changes to your Personal Data if it is not correct.
You will have the following additional rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- To confirm if your Personal Data is processed by the Data Controller and information about how your Personal Data is processed, and to request a copy of your Personal Data;
- To have your Personal Data erased in certain circumstances (for example, you may request erasure of your Personal Data if you have withdrawn your consent to its use, or where the Data Controller no longer needs it for the purposes for which it was originally collected), subject to the Data Controller’s right to continue processing your Personal Data to comply with legal obligations;
- To restrict the Data Controller’s processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances (for example, where it is no longer needed for its original purposes, but you do not wish it to be erased); and
- To obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your Personal Data is transferred to a third country;
- To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities in your country of residence.
If you have any questions about the collection and use of information about you, or would like to exercise your rights, you should contact EU_Data_Privacy@incyte.com.
By providing your consent, you consent to the use of your Personal Data for the purposes stated above. In each case, you have a free choice about whether to provide your consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time without being penalised for doing so. However, you understand that, as a consequence of withdrawing your consent Incyte may no longer be able to make the website and/or its functions available to you.